/* */

Thursday, February 01, 2007

For kicks I occassionally read articles in the men's section of MSN Lifestyle. I had read through an article on Valentine's Day gift-giving, when I ran across this.

The Scientific Way to Pick Up Chicks


I almost lost it at the DDB part...and when I got the the phone rules I literally burst out laughing. I cracked up so hard my boss asked me to send her a link.

It's so funny because it's so true...although I'm not so sure about the seven hour rule. A man has got to send a lot more than seven hours with me if he wants a piece.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mia said...

I'm relatively sure none of that would work on me :)
It kind of seems like things that would work on younger, inexperienced girls. Which may be what they're after I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home