/* */

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Book Review- He Comes Next by Ian Kerner

I just finished (like literally 5 minutes ago) reading He Comes Next: The Thinking Woman's Guide to Pleasuring a Man by Ian Kerner. I was skeptical, but it was actually pretty good. He has also written She Comes First, and Be Honest, You're Not That Into Him Either. The title might make you think its just a how-to guide for giving better blow jobs, but fear not! Its actually a really good overview of male sexuality. I will say I take any sort of gender generalizations with a grain of salt. Not all men have trouble expressing their emotions, not all women love to cuddle after sex. So when reading this book, I would keep your particular man in mind. The book is definitely geared towards those in long term relationships. It often deals with how to put the desire back into your love life after it has waned. It talks a lot about some of the brain chemistry that I mentioned in my previous post, as well as building real intimacy. Depending on your relationship, you may feel like you've already progressed passed some of the topics mentioned, but I think it could be beneficial to anyone in a committed relationship.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home