/* */

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Falling in love in Rome, lights on or off, and being happy and single!

How do you express your love in Rome? By hanging a padlock on an ancient bridge, and throwing the key into the river. I don't know what I love about this story more, the fact that it's a brand new trend on the most ancient bridge in the city, or the fact that it was spurred by two recent books. I love when reading a book makes people go out and *do* something.

A blogger ponders the eternal question: Do you turn the lights off or keep them on during sex?
I think I agree with this blogger, I don't have a preference as long as it's not harsh, artificial fluorescent lighting. No one looks sexy under those lights!

This is a really good article about being happy with being single. Have a friend who is complaining about not being in a relationship? Send them this link! I especially like the part about taking time while you're single to figure out where you've gone wrong in past relationships, and take care of some emotional baggage.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home